Protect Yourself From Vehicle Thefts.PBSO
What’s wrong with this picture?
We have noticed an increase in vehicle thefts were victims are leaving their keys in their vehicle. This includes: cars, trucks, dirt bikes, golf carts and ATV’s.
To protect yourself from becoming a victim, PBSO Recommends:
1. Do NOT leave your keys in your vehicle
2. Always know where your keys are, including the spare key
3. Lock ALL doors and windows
4. Set car alarm
5. Invest in a steering wheel club or anti-theft device
6. Have a “kill switch” installed