Community

Honoring A Memory of True Valor | Deputy Frederick Baker

On the important date of January 9, almost 100 years ago, Deputy Frederick Baker led a group of men on one of the bravest missions in Palm Beach Sheriff office history. He paid dearly with his life but his act of bravery, will never be forgotten. Fallen Deputy Frederick Baker who was shot and killed while attempting to arrest a group of fugitives in the Everglades, 25 miles north of West Palm Beach. This gang was wanted for crimes spanning several...

Child Struck In First Weeks Of School

An 8 Year Old was struck by a driver this morning because they did not obey the crossing guard. 2nd week of school and driver Fails to Obey a School Crossing Guard and strikes an eight year old student in front of Barton Elementary School. The driver, Myra Pelico Ordonav, 27 years of age, of Lake Worth was cited for NO DRIVERS LICENSE and Failure to Obey a Traffic Device. #KeepKidsSafe

PBSO Deputy Caught Praying With The Community

"I was at a nail shop in a plaza by wal-mart on 441 and belvedere and there was an accident that happened in the plaza where a older gentleman crashed into the bagel place ... After the officer help him and made sure the gentleman was okay he walked back to his motorcycle him and the young man were having a conversation and out of nowhere this lady walked over and asked them to pray with out hesitation they all...

A Letter of Gratitude

"Dear Sheriff Bradshaw I would like to extend my deepest gratitude to your fellow sheriffs, Brian and Denise. They were spotted by my children near our neighborhood and graciously came to my home to visit with my sweet mom. My mother lives with us and she suffers from Alzheimer's. She's only 71 years old and already she requires assistance for everything. She cannot say much as all her words are jumbled, but when she does, she will mention her childhood horse and...

Masked Robber Found

To all those who are thinking of robbing a business, even though you wear a mask, we will find you. BUSTED Charles Christler, DOB: 2/21/91 for Robbery with a Firearm while wearing a mask! Suspect Wanted for Armed Robbery to a Business - M & M Food Market, Belle Glade

The Palm Beach Sheriff’s Office was a powerhouse on Thanksgiving day

The Palm Beach Sheriff’s Office was a powerhouse on Thanksgiving day, but not in the usual way you think of power. Instead they used it to serve. The PBSO used their muscle to provide the energy needed to feed more than 75,000 homeless people in partnership with the Big Heart Brigade. “What we are doing here, is we get community volunteers out here and we’re making Thanksgiving meals for people in need in our communities and our neighborhoods,” said Phillip McCracaen,...