Deputies Remind Residents to “Lock It Or Lose It”PBSO
Help Law Enforcement PREVENT Vehicle Burglaries.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office has been experiencing an increase in vehicle burglaries occurring in Lake Worth Beach. Many of the burglaries have been occurring due to owners forgetting to lock their vehicles.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office would like to remind the public:
- Do not leave valuables in plain view
Such as: GPS devises, lap tops, PDA’s, cell phones and purses
- Do not leave windows open
- Do not leave doors unlocked
- Do not leave the keys inside the vehicle
- Do not leave out items with personal information
- Do not move valuable items to the trunk while in public view