District 9 House Watch

If you will be away from your residence or business for an extended period of time and would like to let us know, please fill-in the form below.

*This is not an official Sheriffs Office Incident Report.*
*If you are reporting a crime please call 911*
for a non-emergency crime call (561) 688-3600.

Please enter your name, phone or cellular number, dates you will be gone between, the address, if there will be anyone authorized to be at the property and if so, their phone number. Your email address is recommended so we may contact you for further information if necessary. The information you provide will be given to the appropriate personnel for follow-up. All information you submit, including your identity if disclosed, will be kept confidential if you desire.