Search and Apply for jobs
For technical issues please send an email to iJOBS@PBSO.ORG.
For any other qustions please email us at HumanResources@pbso.org or call
Human Resources at 561-688-3540. Please note that we do not provide information
on the status of job applications.
IRecruitment Training Aids
- iRecruitment demo for external applicants and former PBSO employees
- iRecruitment demo for PBSO employees
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Job openings are posted weekly. New jobs are posted on Mondays.
- Jobs are posted for 10 business days, excluding holidays.
- Job applications must be received in Human Resources no later than 11:59PM on the closing date
listed on the job posting for the position you apply for. PBSO reserves the right to close a job
posting at any time.
- Please refrain from uploading documents, except a resume, with your on-line application.
Your application and any attachments you upload are subject to Florida Statute 119.07 AND may be provided
pursuant to a public records request.
- It is your responsibility to monitor the status and communication of your online account.
- All correspondences regarding your online application will be provided electronically. It is
your responsibility to update your applicant account with the most current contact information
(i.e. email address, home address and telephone number
- If an electronic message is sent to you and you fail to respond, your application may be terminated.
- NO excessive tattoos, body ornamentation, or intentional, disfigurement that cannot be completely
covered by a dress collar, long sleeves, or long pants. (One tattoo, 3" x 3", on each arm is permissible.)
- PBSO is drug free, smoke free enviroment.
- Participation in PBSO Drug and Alcohol examination is a condition of employment
- Applicants considered for hire will be subject to a background history record check.
Instructions for Macintosh users
Get Adobe Reader
Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Veterans' Preference to be requested at time application is submitted.
Please note all phone calls and emails are only being answered during business office hours.