Palm Beach County PAL Baseball
The 2014 season will be the 13th season for the Palm Beach County Police Athletic League (PBC PAL). It has become one of the premier travel baseball organizations in the nation due to the hard work and loyality of the players, coaches and parents. PBC PAL will be made up of three teams, 14u, 15u and 17u beginning in 2014.
PAL would like to say thank you to Easton Sports for coming on board this year and providing the teams and players with the best baseball equipment in the industry. Thanks to Superstar Sports for making it happen!
Our players, coaches, and parents are committed to present themselves in a first class manner both on and off the field. Character, discipline, good work ethic, and a commitment to "The Game of Life" as well as the field is what defines the entire PBC PAL organization. PBC PAL focuses on player development and providing our players the best opportunity possible to extend their player careers beyond high school. The coaching staff is comprised of individuals with extensive playing, coaching, and scouting experience. Players at this level need as much exposure as possible to pursue their collegiate and professional baseball dreams. PBC PAL is committed to provide a schedule that will provide the best competition possible. Our schedule will consist of individual games and tournaments at different locations throughout the Southeast United States.
Follow PAL Baseball on Twitter @Pbcpal
PBC PAL's Mission
• Players to achieve personal development through confidence, work ethic, and improving baseball skills
• To develop wholesome, meaningful, and lasting friendships
• To gain valuable life experiences as a result of playing a high level of competition and teaching the values necessary to be successful in every day life
• To showcase our players to scouts and coaches around the country so the best possible opportunity is given to those who want to pursue baseball beyond high school
• To provide the best leadership and coaching possible by having high quality coaches that will be positive role models for your child, on and off the field.
• Players, parents, coaches and all involved with PBC PAL Baseball will represent themselves in a first class manner at all times
All players must attend all practices, games, tournaments, and team functions. Players must carry a minimum of a 2.0 g.p.a, complete 24 hours of community serives, and complete a urinalysis test.
2014 Summer Tryouts will be held on December 6 &7 and December 13 &14 at the Park Vista High School / W. Boynton Baseball Field.
Final Tryouts will be: 17u Friday, January 10, 6pm, 14u Saturday, January 11, 9am, 15u Saturday, January 11, 1pm
Follow @PBC PAL on twitter for weather updates
14s are made up of primarily Middle School Age players, 15s are made up of primarily Freshman with the 17s being Sophomores and Juniors.
Summer of 2015, PAL will host 14u, 15u, 16u and 17u