Palm Beach County PAL Baseball
The 2015 season will be the 14th season for the Palm Beach County Police Athletic League (PBC PAL). It has become one of the premier travel baseball organizations in the nation due to the hard work and loyality of the players, coaches and parents.
In mid to late October, 2014, we will be anouncing the future of PAL Baseball.
Our players, coaches, and parents are committed to present themselves in a first class manner both on and off the field. Character, discipline, good work ethic, and a commitment to "The Game of Life" as well as the field is what defines the entire PBC PAL organization. PBC PAL focuses on player development and providing our players the best opportunity possible to extend their player careers beyond high school. The coaching staff is comprised of individuals with extensive playing, coaching, and scouting experience. Players at this level need as much exposure as possible to pursue their collegiate and professional baseball dreams. PBC PAL is committed to provide a schedule that will provide the best competition possible. Our schedule will consist of individual games and tournaments at different locations throughout the Southeast United States.
Follow PAL Baseball on Twitter @Pbcpal
PBC PAL's Mission
• Players to achieve personal development through confidence, work ethic, and improving baseball skills
• To develop wholesome, meaningful, and lasting friendships
• To gain valuable life experiences as a result of playing a high level of competition and teaching the values necessary to be successful in every day life
• To showcase our players to scouts and coaches around the country so the best possible opportunity is given to those who want to pursue baseball beyond high school
• To provide the best leadership and coaching possible by having high quality coaches that will be positive role models for your child, on and off the field.
• Players, parents, coaches and all involved with PBC PAL Baseball will represent themselves in a first class manner at all times
All players must attend all practices, games, tournaments, and team functions. Players must carry a minimum of a 2.0 g.p.a, complete 24 hours of community service, and complete a urinalysis test.
2015 Summer Tryouts will be announced in mid to late October.
Follow @PBC PAL on twitter for game and weather updates