Community

Donald’s Story

We end this Human Trafficking Awareness Month with Donald's story, one of the 40.3 million people trafficked around the world fighting for Human Freedom. Donald's Trafficking Story (Part 1): My name is Donald and this is my human trafficking story. I heard some of my friends talking about going to a college party after Friday’s football game. I had gone to a few parties before, but never with an older crowd, so I asked my parents if I could go. Without even...

PBSO Unity Cup

Palm Beach County, we're looking for the best of the best soccer players to compete in a 4-week tournament! The games will be on Sundays at Memorial Park in Lake Worth. If you're feeling like Beckham, hurry, space is limited. Call us at (561)301-2575 for more information.

Be Safe

Tomorrow kids from Lake Worth Beach can get unforgettable life-changing haircuts as they learn about train safety. An initiative by Brightline and Talent 4 Change. We support this program and encourage everyone to take the Lifesaver rail safety pledge. See tracks, think train!  

The Fair – 2020

Be There - The Fair! We are! Our deputies are there to make sure you and your loved ones are safe. So come out to the South Florida Fair and meet our Deputies, register for a Child ID, meet our Volunteers or ask about the many positions we have open at PBSO.   Some pictures of our Volunteers doing a great job at this year's Fair:

Pink Patrol at MLK Parade

On Saturday, the PBSO Pink Patrol Car participated in the City of Pahokee's Martin Luther King Parade. We met Ms. Kathryn from Pahokee who is a Breast Cancer Survivor and both Ms Kathryn and our Deputies tearfully inspired the kids from our Mentoring Program.  

Rosa’s Story – Part 2

Rosa's Trafficking Story (Part 2): My name is Miguel and this is my story about how I helped Rosa gain back her human freedom after being a victim of Human Trafficking for months. I travel the country filming. I make a living recording Youtube videos. A year ago, I was in one of the cities I had to shoot and I crossed paths with Rosa. I had left my room early in the morning to go for a run and came...

Rosa’s Story – Part 1

Today is Human Trafficking Awareness Day. For that reason, we decided to bring more light to this modern-day slavery with a story. Rosa's story represents one of the 40.3 million people trafficked around the world fighting for human freedom. Rosa’s Trafficking Story (Part 1): My name is Rosa and this is my human trafficking story. I saw an ad for a live-in housekeeping position at a small motel. My legal status leaves me very few options for employment so I took it,...